Friday 14 October 2011

blurb.

Today we had mufty/half day, so me and two of my friends left school early and took a drive to go shopping. (I can't drive myself and I haven't even applied for my provisional yet.)  Well, I can safely say it was one of the most extraordinary experiences of my life. I have been warned on several occasions not to get in said friend's car, as they only just passed las week and people think that they aren't quite a safe driver yet, but I didn't believe the hype. After awkwardly being a 'back seat driver', said friend admitted that I knew more than her AND asked if I could be her driving instructor. Crazy, I know. To be fair she is a good driver, she just needs more confidence, experience and to get used to her clutch! 
I have decided now though that I really want to start driving as I think that I will be more than capable to. So my dad said that if I wanted I could get lessons and what not for my bday, which I am going to get instead of the iphone, because I get my early upgrade in April. Yay me!

It was a more than a good day overall, I had a much needed laugh. I bought my work jeans, the high waisted ones. Sadly atm I look like I have a muffin top. I want to cry. I am going to try and get away with not wearing them until next week end, so I get the chance to burn a few lbs on the treadmill beforehand. I also bought a simple striped top that I had wanted for ages from RI, luckily after waiting patiently it went down to £8 in the sale. 
I noticed that my skin has come up all mottled, and I have no idea why. My stepmother suggested that it might have been from the facial, but it only came up today, so I'm not too sure if it would be or not.  
Going to have a look at Bournemouth uni tomorrow, so I'm going to have to get up early. I'm not too bothered about that as today was my last day at school anyway. 

No comments:

Post a Comment