Saturday 9 June 2012

Shoe design

For my art and design project at school I decided I was going to make a shoe. Sadly due to time running out I could not make the entire shoe from scratch, instead I used a shoe as a base, then changed the design. The theme for my projects was lights; old Japanese lanterns through to modern day urban landscapes. Here are some pics from my final piece, please tell me what you think... I wish I did make the shoe completely from scratch, so please don't hate me for not.

2 comments:

  1. These are crazy! Love it :)xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colour and you've created some fantastic textures! And as a fellow art student you can rely on my critique :) Just letting you know, as you used to be a follower of mine a good 6 months ago, that I have finally re-started my blog since the burglary incident, and I'd love for you to have a look at it! I'm trying to get back on my blogging feet as it were :) thanks!
    http://www.bandasaur.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete