Friday 25 May 2012

Clinique Stay-Matte foundation

I have an oily t-zone and dry skin in other places on my face, I find it hard to find a foundation that balances this all out, so I was more than impressed when I tried this foundation out.
The substance is quite creamy and a little goes a long way. I first applied to the centre of my face, then blended out, before I had even began blending and applying more I knew that it was going to be a very good foundation as I have quite visible pores on my nose and it hid them straight away. It doesn't dry 'cakey' and even towards the end of the day you cannot see the oily skin like other foundations that I have used. I would most definitely recommend this foundation, even though it is a little pricey, it is definitely worth the money.

No comments:

Post a Comment