Monday 21 May 2012

'Lace' foils

I did this a while ago, but I thought I would write a quick lil post now. I bought these nail foils from eBay the same time I purchase my moustache transfers, but from a different seller and they took about 3 weeks to turn up! I completely forgot that I had bought them until they turned up. When they did I was rather disheartened because they had a hollographic shine to them, where in the image before I bought them they were not like that. They were horrific and fiddly to put on, and that saying something because I do fiddly designs on my nails all of the time! Once they were on they felt as if they were going to catch on something and basically felt horrible on my nails, it made me want to cringe, almost like soggy cardboard. The foils only lasted around two hours because I was so annoyed with them, then when I took them off they left a horrible sticky residue on my nails that wouldn't budge. I'm not sure if I would use them again. I might invest in some other foils and then apply them to false nails as then it might not feel as bad, but I think I will have to see them in the flesh before I purchase next time!
Lila xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment