Saturday 17 September 2011

Daaaarlin

First baby found
Let me tell you about the 'awkward' moment when my two male rabbits had babies...
Okay cast your mind back to the 29th of April 2011, Kate and William married, it is one of those days you will always remember. I knew it would be for me anyway, the dress, the kiss and just the whole day in general; but soon it wasn't just about the wedding. It became the day that I found out we no longer had two male rabbits, we had a male and a female-along with now LOTS of babies! I wasn't hating the fact that they were a boy and a girl (look how cute the babies turned out to be), it was just about two weeks later, we found more babies in the burrow again! It soon turned out that they had three litters with four in each litter, meaning our garden was getting rather crowded to say the least. Nature sadly took its course along with some of the babies and we also had to give the others away to prevent further breeding opportunities. Nevertheless we still have one left with the parents- Starsky can no longer impregnate Pippa either.

No comments:

Post a Comment