Friday 23 September 2011

the most amazing thing you will find out this week...


HOLAAAAAA!
Okay so just made the biggest and ultimate bargain buy of the year/of my life to date. I have just purchased a dress that was on Asos, by Mango, for £5. Yes you heard it right. £5. Originally £59.90 on Asos, not only this, I managed to get free delivery (super saver)!  Check it out for yourself here.
I think I am most definitely going to wear this on my bday night out. Sorry for the fact that I seem way too enthusiastic about this dress, but hey can you blame me?

Image 1 of Mango Drape Front Contrast Dress
Image 2 of Mango Drape Front Contrast Dress
I keep meaning to do an outfit post, but life is hectic as per usual, on the other hand I have the weekend off work sooo snap snap!

No comments:

Post a Comment