Thursday 5 April 2012

uhoh moustache time!

I bought some moustache transfers from eBay last week, as soon as I saw them I knew I had to buy them! So last night whilst having nothing remotely 'interesting' to do, I thought I would try them out.  Firstly I wanted a pale pink nail, however had none at all so I mixed a white and a darker fuchsia together,  then after that I cut out each of the transfers. They come on a card type transfer, a bit like the tattoos that you used to get when you were younger and transferred over in the same way using water. Although this didn't secure them to the nail, you have to make sure you use an ample amount of coats in clear nail varnish (TRUST ME), this bit was quite fiddly, but I think it was totally worth it! What do you all think?

2 comments:

  1. I love these nails. I saw a video on youtube showing you how to draw them by hand but my hand shakes so much when I try. I'll have to have a look on ebay :D we followed.
    http://fibiandtaniscorner.blogspot.com.es/
    Fibi and Tani

    ReplyDelete